At Reed Exhibitions, your health and safety is our top priority. As part of this commitment, we’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe experience. Everyone in attendance, including customers, vendors and staff, are expected to comply our health and safety requirements, including:
We are excited to welcome you back!
We are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page across our 2021 events - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at Reed Exhibitions in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Mexico.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space. Prior to register or purchasing a ticket for and attending the event, please ensure you have read the latest coronavirus.gob.mx Guidelines for Prevention. By attending event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering event, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all event health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at coronavirus.gob.mx, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending event you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter event or venue if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at event you do not meet all of the above criteria, you and those in your traveling party or group (which may include your exhibiting company) will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave venue at the sole discretion of event management.