Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the Mexico and for travel to Mexico City. Visit https://covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/ for information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Event. Prior to registering for and attending the Event, please ensure you have read the latest Mexico Guidelines for Prevention https://coronavirus.gob.mx/. By attending the Event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering Expo Seguridad Mexico, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all Event health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at https://coronavirus.gob.mx/covid-19/ , including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending Expo Seguridad Mexico you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter the Event or the Venue if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at the Event you do not meet all of the above criteria, you and those in your group (which may include your exhibiting company) will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Venue at Management's sole discretion.
Please Note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.