Expo Seguridad Mexico does not use third parties outside of RX Global and its international teams to promote or market its booths and sponsorships. If you want to participate in our face-to-face or virtual event, contact us here.
INVITATION AND TRAVEL
If you require an invitation to process the documentation that allows your participation, use this letter:
Companies and individuals target RX Global (formerly Reed Exhibitions) events scraping email addresses from the web to contact our clients by fraudulently offering to sell visitor databases and hotel reservations, among other things.
We remind all our exhibitors to be careful when hiring suppliers; you may rely on the advice of our Customer Experience executives, who can recommend our official vendors.
The Organizing Committee and our official vendors will not likely send emails from an account without a corporate domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
RX has received reports of individuals unaffiliated with our company reaching out to our customers and prospective customers claiming to represent RX and requesting personal information and/or payments.
- If you receive a call purporting to be from RX, please take steps to confirm the identity of the caller, do not follow instructions telling you to "Press 1 to speak to a representative", and, when in doubt, hang up and contact us through the number on our show website. Don't call the number provided or the number from your caller ID.
- If you receive an email or text purporting to be from RX and question its legitimacy, don't hesitate to contact RX via our website's contact information. Do not click on any links in the message or provide any information in response to the email.
- To verify the email is from RX, right-click on the sender's email address and verify the sender's domain. Emails sent from RX will always and only be @rxglobal.com.
- Do not click on any links in the message or provide any information in response to the email.
- When in doubt, contact us through the number on our show website.
Please note: We will never pressure you to make a decision. Anyone who pressures you to pay or give personal information is not representing RX.
Some exhibitors have reported receiving advertising, offers, and information from vendors not affiliated with RX regarding the sale of visitor databases. It is essential to mention that the email list of attendees at Expo Seguridad Mexico and Expo Seguridad Industrial is not available for purchase.
Any request that claims to have the email list of the participants in Expo Seguridad is fraudulent since RX does not sell or rent the email list of the attendees at any time.
We ask that you notify us if you receive any emails claiming that you are selling attendee data or acting as a third-party representative of the exhibitor directory.
We advise you not to try to interact with such offers and be careful when dealing with emails from accounts without a corporate domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. as well as those of the following companies/domains:
International Fairs Directory (Inter-Fairs.com), Expo Guide, FairGuide.com, ConstructDataVerlag.com, MarketingInfoZone.com, ZoomAppend.com, DataMarketMedia.com, WisdowTargets.com, WWTechData.com
We are sorry for the inconvenience these spammers cause you; we also receive these emails.
On occasion, complaints are reported from exhibitors who booked through a "pseudo travel agency" and ended up in sold-out hotels without reservations and resources to pay for their rooms. These agents falsely claim to be affiliated with the organizing committee and have kept deposits or total lodging fees from our exhibiting companies.
The official lodging agency for Expo Seguridad is not affiliated with any other agent or travel agency, and it is the only authorized company designated and certified by RX to reserve rooms for our exhibitors and visitors.